Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And that's the end of that!

The reason I haven't been blogging is simple....I am finally out of that rat-trap.

I just couldn't take it anymore. My health was suffering emotionally and physically.

I have enough of a financial cushion to ponder for about 6 months over the direction that my life should take now. I'll tell you, although I may end up in some type of customer service position, it will not be the same one I was in. I will never again work for a company that makes you ask permission to go to the bathroom, or tells me to "train myself" to go on my scheduled breaks.

At first I was scared, and questioning if I had done the right thing. But over the last two months I have seen my health improve. My family actually enjoys being around me now. My back pain is getting better. My doctor has decreased the dosage on my medicine, and I don't take Xanax anymore.

I'm working on my resume, and I have a bright outlook for the future.

Yes, I did the right thing.

7 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger AnonymousCog said...

Congrats!

Good Luck

AC

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Tom Coffee said...

Congratulations! Best of luck to you! Let us know if you're going to start blogging again!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Loopy Supey said...

I worked for two centers in 4 years. got treated like dirt, like a child, like an idiot. I was on meds for two of those years. hurt my shoulder in a bathroom accident "no comment" and have been miserable to be around. Although i have no finacial cusion, I too finally did the same thing. I will also end up in another customer service position, but what you said about permission to use the bathroom ... I'm funny, i guess, i kind of take that time as "personal" time and don't feel like shareing my visit with any one. I hope you do well
cheers

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous kelly said...

omg they do it everywhere...i'm still in cubical hell but someone has to hire me soon...keeping my fingers crossed. congrats on getting out! lol i found your site from and another thing, btw

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Threethan said...

I was hoping to hear a happy ending, somewhere. I recently quit my cubicle as well, and while I may end up in another one, I don't really care that much. I just want to be able to relax for a few days with no phone, or worrying about if the next call will be the one where I fly out of the state to hunt them down.

All in all, congrats on the escape. Remember to change your name and burn off your fingerprints.

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous xanax said...

Anxiety disorder is considered to be one of the worst mental conditions that affect human beings by making them prone to baseless and groundless worries but with the arrival of anti-anxiety medications like xanax in the pharmaceutical market, successful treatment of anxiety related disorders has become an instant possibility. But, instead of straightway moving ahead to use Xanax and other medicines to treat anxiety such as Buspar and Tenormin, you can log in to http://www.pill-care.com and get hold of fundamental tidbits on these medicines first.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Threethan's comment is so hilarious. I can't help myself but laugh especially with the last line. I hope that you are happy from what you've done. Keep it up and more power.

Danielle

Order taking service

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home