Saturday, October 15, 2005

I remember now...

Today was the day for wierd calls, but this one took the cake...

I think someone stole my account number. There are five airline tickets on my bill and I don't know how they got there!
Have you ever bought a ticket from FlyByNight Airlines?
No, I never bought any tickets from anywhere.
The passenger name on the first ticket is Joe Schmo. Do you recognize that name?
Where did they go?
All five are round-trip tickets on the same flight from Thiscity to Thatcity on Sept 19.
Ohhhh, yeah....I remember now. Those charges are OK.

PUH-LEEZE!!!!

How can someone "forget" that they bought five airline tickets? This is not a person who charges a million dollars a month, or who buys a lot of plane tickets. Even one ticket I could understand, maybe you let someone use your card if they don't have one of their own, and you forgot. But five?

Whatever drugs these people are on, they're better than any that I have. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger Tim Stay said...

I laughed at your post. I found you through Anon.Cog's link.

I am having a contest for the Worst Customer Service Call. I thought you would have some great stories. The winning entry gets an iPod shuffle.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home