Thursday, September 01, 2005

Micromanagement

I
cannot
stand
having
my
adjustments
scrutinized.

I gave a longtime customer $25 today. Not only did she deserve it, but it was for interest charged on.....well, you don't want to hear the whole long story.

My "trainer" (I use the word loosely) cancelled the adjustment, and told me to call the lady back and tell her she had to pay it.

First of all, because I know you are such a hardass, I wrote a book explaining why I gave her the money.

Second, I already told her she had it, and if you won't approve it, I'll go over your head. (I know how)

Third, the whole thing was OUR fault, and we could lose a whole lot more than $25 if this lady really thought about it.

Soooo....stop giving me a hard time. Every time I offer someone money, I feel like it's coming out of my own pocket. And if they don't deserve it, they aren't getting it.

So, stop making me explain everything twice, and just approve my adjustments the first time.

Please.

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Spike said...

I hear ya.

It's not you. It's definitely them.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Rev. Dubya said...

Amen.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger AnonymousCog said...

Ignorant Bastards!

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. I just always find myself saying when my boss or hr people say such things.

AC

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger LIVE CREATIVE (Alison) said...

HELL IS A CALL CENTRE

hell is a call centre
lord, let me die a little
take more life away from me
death in a headset
screen showing terror
and horrors
of life confined
hell is a call centre
indeed i compare

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home